Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meant to Be - Melissa Polinar (cover)

Meant to Be - Melissa Polinar (cover) Tube. Duration : 3.95 Mins.


Lyrics: Slowly stars go out each night Dark meets light, kiss the sun goodnight New day comes as our life's just begun Your now mine And every time you hold my hand There's and understanding of who I am New life is born unlike before I'm now yours You can feel it in the summer breeze Tonight the world's at ease You are the one for me After all the waiting I can finally breathe Earth and skies say what they may I will love you all throughout my days Happiness happens when our hearts combine When it's you I'm with I come alive It's just so clear to see Darling we are meant to be Your love is like amazing grace Sounds so sweet I can almost taste I've been given more what I could ever asked for I am yours [ Lyrics from: www.lyricsmode.com ] I can feel it in the summer breeze Tonight the world's at ease You are the one for me After all the waiting I can finally breathe Earth and skies say what they may I will love you all throughout my days Happiness happens when our hearts combine When it's you I'm with I come alive It's just so clear to see Darling we are meant I feel at home whenever your around I feel so secure, so safe and sound What else can I say What else can I say You are the one for me After all the waiting I can finally breathe Earth and skies say what they may I will love you all throughout my days Happiness happens when our hearts combine When it's you I'm with I come alive It's just so clear to see Darling we are meant Darling we are meant to be

Keywords: Meant, to, be, melissa, polinar, instrumental, cover, xryanla24

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com