Sunday, March 4, 2012

111609 04 Dong Chrous Terk Pnek Ros Sereysothea

111609 04 Dong Chrous Terk Pnek Ros Sereysothea Tube. Duration : 4.27 Mins.


Beauty of the Songker River Listen to the sound of the water, it reminds me of the time I asked you that question. Just one word you spoke and turned your back to me; you left me with no dignity to spare. Simply ashamed I was to those who knew of my story. The water continues to ebb and flow. How I wish it could go back and stop us from making the oath we made to each other. How I want it to just erase it all... The cries of the wilderness within the gray skies recalls a time and place where we were together. It was then you have captured my heart. Where are they now? The times you held me in your arms? The moments when I felt warm and secure? All I have left is the feeling of sorrow burning inside. This is the parting gift you've bestowed upon me. Now I wander, doomed to search for what is left of me. Thank you for tuning in. -Sitya

Tags: Radio, Khmer, Sitya, Music, Oldies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com